REGISTRATION OF THE VISA TO THE MINOR CHILD OF THE SPOUSE OF THE CITIZEN OF ITALY
For registration of the visa on a permanent residence to the minor child of the spouse of the citizen of Italy it is quite enough the application about consent of reunification with the child registered in the Italian consulate (it is made out by the Italian approximately in 10 minutes). Required documents:
Birth certificate of the child.
Depending on the situation:
• Permission of the father to leave for permanent residence.
• Certificate of death of the father.
• An extract from the registry office about the birth registration of the child under Article 135 of the Family Code (that the woman is a single mother).
In case the child is not entered in the passport to the mother, but has his travel document - a statement from the mother about her consent to leave the child for permanent residence (it sounds somewhat absurd, but that is how the Consulate of Italy formulated its demands).
Each document must be apostilled and translated by an accredited translator of the Italian Consulate.
June 18, 2012, Kirill Barashkov
EXPRESS MARRIAGE "ALL INCLUSIVE"
- Marriage with the foreigner in Ukraine in 24 hours! Full registration "ALL INCLUSIVE"!
- Do you marry abroad? Full package of documents for marriage abroad "ON A TURN-KEY BASIS"
- Visa of a wife or residence permit in Ukraine after marriage
In most European countries it is required to obtain duplicates of documents in the Registry offices and certificates of non-conviction with apostille. No problem! We demand documents from Ukraine, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Latvia, Moldova and Uzbekistan.
+38 (044) 388-11-44