FEATURES FOR RESIDENTS OF THE CRIMEA AND SEVASTOPOL
Despite the political battles, the life continues - but the current situation in the Crimea poses to our clients a lot of new, seemingly intractable tasks.
What should be taken into account in the current situation?
• Today, the EU countries and the United States recognize the citizens of the Crimea as citizens of Ukraine, respectively, they will have to put visas for the bride / wife in Ukrainian passports.
• Marriage with a foreigner is also necessary to register on the territory of the mainland Ukraine, the recognition of the Crimean legal acts is still in doubt.
• Certificates of non-conviction can be issued absolutely quietly in the territory of Ukraine.
• It is best to take care of receiving duplicate documents of the registry office in advance, at the moment there are forms of certificates in Simferopol and the documents are issued.
Separately, I would like to ask the newly married to show extra care at change of a surname on a surname of the husband/wife - it may happen that having changed the surname, you will not be able to change your national passport (and respectively the international). If the country (for example – France) requires a mandatory change of the surname on maiden (in a case, for example, if the bride has a surname of the first husband at present) – safely register on reception to the Consul. As a rule, they meet halfway.
I want to emphasize that our bureau is politically neutral, the main goal of our work is to provide high-quality legal services to citizens of Ukraine and other countries.
We will be glad to help in any situation connected with the registration of marriage abroad and registration of the necessary documents.
November 23, 2017
EXPRESS MARRIAGE "ALL INCLUSIVE"
- Marriage with the foreigner in Ukraine in 24 hours! Full registration "ALL INCLUSIVE"!
- Do you marry abroad? Full package of documents for marriage abroad "ON A TURN-KEY BASIS"
- Visa of a wife or residence permit in Ukraine after marriage
In most European countries it is required to obtain duplicates of documents in the Registry offices and certificates of non-conviction with apostille. No problem! We demand documents from Ukraine, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Latvia, Moldova and Uzbekistan.
+38 (044) 388-11-44